Letters … we receive letters … we receive bags and bags of letters …
Before last night’s game, I predicted that we would lose, but not as badly as USC, and therefore get a moral victory in our battle against Stansbury. Well, we actually lost 4 more points than USC (and they fired their coach because of it), so why do I always feel like it was a moral victory? Because I choose to only remember the first half this morning? Hard to say.
Anyway, I guess you have some questions.
Here are the mailbag rules:
- This is a football mailbag, so limit your questions to Vanderbilt football, SEC football, old apostate schools of Big XII football, college football, “football”, the old Vanderbilt ad with all the feet in it, and / or Rex Ryan.
- Post your questions in the comments below today and tomorrow (I will normally post calls for submissions as reminders on Sunday of each week). Just post them in the body of the comment, with the subject line: “Mailbag question”.
- I will collect the best of said emails / questions in the comments and eliminate those on the same topic (so we don’t have to repeat ourselves several times a week). So all Gold anchor writers will have the opportunity to intervene. Responses will be posted Thursday or Friday.
- All Gold anchor Community directives apply to questions. Our rule of thumb is “don’t be the worst”. Chuggers fans are violating this like it’s their birthright.
- Jeff Green has traveled.
…and that’s all.
* Note: Questions about other SEC football teams are also welcome. We just won’t know as much about them and we will likely respond with youthful and biased speeches.