This weekend, I had the chance to see a Dallas Cowboys game live and in person. I know I’m not a football fan but who would turn down this kind of opportunity? It was truly an education. I have seen professional games on TV, but the vibe and atmosphere of a live game is really something to experience. I took a video of the start of the game but I’ll spare you the video of the last part of the game when it was clear the ‘Boys were not going to win.
1. This is the view when I come into the skybox. It’s really something when you walk in and all of a sudden there’s this huge space opening up below and around you.
2. The skybox is embellished with a few rows of stadium seats that put you above the pitch, and then plenty of interior seats that are so plush and comfortable. We had delicious grated beef and chicken tacos with chili con queso and Dallas Cowboy cupcakes. I didn’t get a video because I was too busy eating.
3. The Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders are amazing. I’ve seen them on TV but seeing the accuracy from that angle is really impressive.
4. Again you see these guys come onto the pitch on TV and it’s kind of cool but the whole stadium shakes when they come into the pitch because everyone is so excited for the game.
5. The rest of the team were announced and watching the flag unfurl and the honored servicemen was truly special. It’s one of the things that always takes my breath away.
It’s a shame the Cowboys lost, but watching a game live and being in such a cool skybox is the only way to see your team, even if they don’t show up until the last quarter. Go cowboys!